Ericsorcism Ericsorcism

You have evolved so much since the last time I checked your animations. And the last animation was http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/603048 (Brainless). Really good work, keep doing these. You might get your own cult, like Edd did.
Regars, Big fan of yours!

RyanAndIdk responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it! I didn't even know people have been watching for that long, i hardly even remember making brainless

Brainless Brainless

You're getting better at this! I love to see the progress of yours in drawing and animating.
I also guess, you get your inspiration from Eddsworld? It was great, i want to see more :)

a Skyrim Story a Skyrim Story

Lol fuck "your animating sucks", it's great!
It's smooth and makes the your style look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

Well anyway, there was great jokes and i loved it (totally raping the word "great")

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

It seems pretty good, but i got stuck in start

Yeah, sorry.
Level select and main menu button doesn't work.

Dodgeman 2! Dodgeman 2!

Lol

Sorry, but the final level is too hard.
And i don't really enjoy playing again and again and again the last boss.
So i give you 4

Holmfry responds:

Try harder! :P

You could always just quit to keep your score and get the bad ending, it's up to you - basically the final level just decides which ending you get, that's why it's so hard.

Did you like the rest of the game? 4 seems harsh just because the bonus level is too hard.

Thanks for playing, and BTW you should be commended for getting to the end, good job! :)

That Alien Grime That Alien Grime

Gotta do it, if Tom does it too.

I like it's "chiptuneness" also it keeps listener interested, since it has a small changes during the song. Good stuff indeed!

SinclairStrange responds:

Why thanks! Aye, I guess that's the trick you need to do when composing tracks for video games! I'm glad ye like it =).